by Michael Losier
You Might Also Like This Best of Brochure Design Article
Best of Brochure Design : Cool Brochures - These brochures will give you some artistic inspiration when you feel like you are out of ideas.
1. Answer the reader’s unasked question, “What’s in it for me?” In other words, what are the benefits of your product or service? Can you help the reader reduce, enhance, build, save or eliminate something?
2. Use a photo of your product or yourself. This photo will help the reader ‘connect’ with you more easily. Check the brochures you have in your office and see for yourself what a difference a photo makes.
3. Use a testimonial. Testimonials will increase your credibility. When using testimonials, use the person’s full name, company name, and ask for their permission. A testimonial that is in italics, with quotation marks will appear as someone is ‘saying’ it.
4. Call for action. What do you want the reader to do, call for a free half-hour consultation, visit your website, or call for a free estimate?
5. Use the word ‘free’. I know, we see it so often – and it works! Buy one, get one free, free estimates, free parking, free delivery, and a free consultation are just some examples.
6. List your services or products. Make it easy for the reader to see what you offer at a glance. Using bullets to present your list makes it easy to read.
Michael Losier is a Law of Attraction Coach and Practitioner enjoying his life in Victoria, BC. Michael instructs and supports people in understanding and practicing the art of Deliberate Attraction so they can have more of what they want in their lives and less of what they don't want. He can be reached at: Michael@lawofattractionbook.com, 1-877-550-9282 or visit his website www.lawofattractionbook.com