Coolest Business Cards Part 2

More Cool Business Cards - Business Cards Part 2

Yesterday I posted a blog listing the coolest business cards…well there are just too many to just stop at 1.
You may enjoy our article on Cool Flyers and Posters too and our Best of Brochure Designs List.

Popup Business Card - Guy Stands up

Popup business card with guy standing up.

Business Card that is like a popup booklet - there is a 3d popup ship inside the book

Believe it or not, this is a business card that doubles as a popup booklet.

Business Card with Plant growing from it

A business card that starts out with just a seed but then turns into a business card with a plant growing out.

Bussiness Card that turns into a printer

Business Card that turns into a printer

This Business Card is so cool. How he did it, I have no idea.

A map business card

Is it a map or is it a business card?

Business Card that doubles as playing cards

Business card that doubles as playing cards.

Business Card with unique design

Business card with a western collage theme.

Pop up people business card

Another pop up business card that closes like a self-mailer.

Hinge - A foldable business card that looks like it is closing and opening on a hinge.

Hinge - A fold-up business card that looks like it is closing and opening on a hinge.

Business card that looks like a travel tag

A business card that looks like a baggage tag. Very cool.

Business card that looks like gold

Business card that reminds me of a room key. Looks cool.

cube business card

Want to be remembered? A business card that is a cube might do the trick.

Business card on a rubberband

This guy gives out rubber bands instead of a business card. Everyone needs rubber bands, this doesn’t sound like such a bad idea!

You Might Also Enjoy

Best Cool, Clever & Unique Billboards and Outdoor Advertising

Best of Black and White Graphic Design Layouts

Best of Brochure Design

Cool Flyers, Posters, Leaflets

Coolest Business Cards Part 2

The Coolest Business Cards

Please send to us your business card designs and we will post them in another blog post.
[tags]business card designs, cool business cards, coolest business cards, cool business card designs, business card samples, business card examples, business cards, graphic design, dtp, desktop publishing, innovative design, innovative business cards, business card gallery, unique business cards[/tags]

1. Posted November 14, 2007 at 4:27 pm | Permalink

Some pretty cool ideas. I like the crazy poppup cards. I actually work at a print shop, I think I would be pretty annoyed if someone asked me if we could do ANY of this stuff.

2. Posted November 18, 2007 at 9:18 pm | Permalink

cool stuff you got here! love the western shadow - even though im not into western! the flip up actual size is sweet too…

3. Posted November 19, 2007 at 8:22 am | Permalink

I’d like to know how much was spent on the production of these cards, and what print shop did them.

4. Posted November 19, 2007 at 9:30 am | Permalink

Thanks everyone for your comments. Incipient…I think that is a great idea for an article. I will contact the owners of these cards to see if I can ask them a few questions. Thanks for the idea.

Rachel

5. Posted November 21, 2007 at 5:47 pm | Permalink

I’d also be interested in rough pricings for these, it’s time that my card needed a bit of a freshening up!

6. Posted November 24, 2007 at 7:41 pm | Permalink

Love, love, love these designs. What a great collection!

7. Posted November 27, 2007 at 2:24 am | Permalink

Really good and really interesting post. I expect (and other readers maybe :)) new useful posts from you!
    Good luck and successes in blogging!

8. Posted February 5, 2008 at 11:28 am | Permalink

Great ideas. Definitely gets my gears turning…

9. Posted March 7, 2008 at 12:01 pm | Permalink

I think you missed the point on the one you said “closes like a self-mailer.” The words have been printed upside-down, and you have to look into the mirror on the top flap to read it!!!

10. Posted March 10, 2008 at 10:04 am | Permalink

I design business cards and it is always difficult to find new inspiration. Thanks for these ideas!

11. Posted April 18, 2008 at 11:09 am | Permalink

Great ideas. I’ve seen a bunch of these “best business cards” blogs now, but can’t find anyone who tells you where to get something like these done, and how much they cost. If anyone needs any cards designed, or any other graphics done, I’m available. Please visit:
    GetYourGraphics.com

12. gordana smith
    Posted June 7, 2008 at 2:02 pm | Permalink

Please help - I need the best business card EVER for massage therapy!

13. Marivel Pineda
    Posted June 21, 2008 at 2:44 pm | Permalink

All the cards are very cool but where can you order them????????????

14. Posted August 19, 2008 at 9:32 am | Permalink

Nice roundup. More here :

15. Posted August 27, 2008 at 5:35 am | Permalink

all cool, great pics.

16. PRACHI
    Posted January 3, 2009 at 9:30 am | Permalink

ITS JUST TOO GOOD!!!!

17. Posted January 3, 2009 at 3:00 pm | Permalink

Those are some pretty fly designs! Goes to show you that this generation’s imagination never ceases to amaze us ;)

Did any of the designers explain where they’ve got their stuff printed? Any places we other designers should avoid? (I hate wasting my time & money on places that don’t produce good quality)

18. Ken
    Posted January 25, 2009 at 2:41 am | Permalink

wow nice one. I have one question.
    I am going to open a business card printing service. do you guys know what is the name of the device so it can cut the name card as we design it? any tips?

thanks

19. Posted March 19, 2009 at 10:17 am | Permalink

Superb Designs…..Gives lots of inspiration to designs :) thanks

20. Posted April 2, 2009 at 1:27 pm | Permalink

Very cool business cards! You’ve got a few I’ve never seen before. Great designs. We’d love to see this creativity come through our shop.

21. Posted June 12, 2009 at 2:58 pm | Permalink

Great post with some great examples of creativity! Heads up, there is a contest where you can actually win free business cards for LIFE…check it out:

22. Posted July 1, 2009 at 5:04 am | Permalink

I just love the business card that eventually grows this would be very popular since everyone is going green this one would be a hit.

23. Posted July 29, 2009 at 1:23 pm | Permalink

Sometimes it’s really that simple, isn’t it? I feel a little stupid for not thinking of this myself/earlier, though.

24. Posted October 12, 2010 at 1:07 am | Permalink

Great ideas for business card. I found your blog by surfing the net but found it really interesting. These are really nice designs. Thanks for sharing this awesome collection.

25. Posted February 15, 2011 at 10:44 am | Permalink

Some of these business cards are exquisitely designed. I suppose that the advances made by business card printers make them possible.

26. Mike
    Posted February 18, 2011 at 11:05 pm | Permalink

Great list, more here:

27. Posted February 24, 2011 at 3:38 pm | Permalink

Very creative designs. Die-cut business cards really do well to catch the clients eyes over the regular cut business cards.

28. Posted March 18, 2011 at 4:02 am | Permalink

This article is all about the Creative Business Cards or and experiment. Its so very gorgeous and interesting features.Ive never seen in my entire life.KEEP IT UP!

29. Posted March 18, 2011 at 4:59 am | Permalink

I love the pictures and the colors.This is unique of all the Business Cards, I’ve ever seen.It gives inspiration to all people especially those who love arts.

30. Posted March 18, 2011 at 5:49 am | Permalink

This is so spectacular and I enjoyed watching it all different designs,throughly an inspiring.Some entrepreuner like this stuff.

31. Posted March 21, 2011 at 5:24 am | Permalink

Cool ideas! I love the ones with pop-outs. Thanks!

32. Posted March 26, 2011 at 7:57 pm | Permalink

Sorry about that I had more than one window up lol! Anyway, these are some of the coolest business cards I’ve ever seen. I really like that rubber band one, it’s simple but practical.

10 Trackbacks

1. [...] own innovative way to stand out in the crowd. Take a look at these cool business card designs (and Part II) to get some great ideas of your own. One person even created their business card on a rubber band. [...]

2. By Coolest Business Cards Part 2 on December 5, 2007 at 2:01 pm

[...] design and web design topics.            Coolest Business Cards Part 2 More Cool Business Cards - Business Cards Part 2 Yesterday I posted a blog listing the coolest [...]

3. [...] DESIGN PORTAL Funny Graphic Design Jokes, Humor, Satires, Parody & Anecdotes Coolest Business Cards Part 2 [...]

4. [...] clipped from allgraphicdesign.com [...]

5. [...] Coolest Business Card Designs, Part I - Here are the coolest, most innovative business cards that you have ever seen. Here is Part II. [...]

6. By Business Card Design @ novus.volce on August 11, 2008 at 2:31 pm

[...] Coolest Business Cards [...]

7. [...] Business Cards Part 1 .. Coolest Business Cards Part 2 .. Coolest Business Cards Part 3 .. Coolest Flyers and Posters .. Coolest Brochure Designs .. Best [...]

8. [...] Part 1 » Part 2 » Part 3 » Part [...]