Cool Flyers, Posters, Leaflets - Great Flyer Design Inspiration

Cool Flyers, Posters, Leaflets, Pamphlets - Get Inspiration for Your Next Flyer Design Project

You might also enjoy our Cool Business Cards Part I and Cool Business Cards Part II and Cool Business Cards, Part III

Also visit our Best of Brochure Designs List. list of free flyer / leaflet design templates and our List of Flyer Design and Layout Articles.

3d shaped record looking flyer

Cool Flyer Design 1
Cool Poster Design 2

Cool Poster Design 3

Cool Flyer Design for Inspiration for Graphic Design Projects

Cool Poster Design for Inspiration for Graphic Designers

Cool Flyer Design that is folded into a box for a cool shaped design

A Cool Flyer with a strange shape - it is a santa clause beard

A cool flyer design - with great colors

Flyer Design with a great shape - great colors, great shape, and great design for inspiration.

Coolest Flyer Design - black and white crumpled up design

Cool Poster Design

cool poster design - great colors for inspiration on 2 colors

great flyer design

Flyer Design - Black and white design inspiration

Neon Colors - Poster Design - Great layout

Flyer Design - Great use of colors and inspiration and layout

Another Poster design from kingpin

Great use of graphics, colors, typography, and layout skills in this flyer design

Flyer design - great use of graphics and colors

Flyer design - very colorful

Strange Shaped flyer - more like a bracelet shape

Cool use of colorful illustration in this flyer design

I like the colors in this flyer

great subtle colors and layout and use of photography

Flyer Design - Retro colors court house

flyer design very colorful

Black and white poster design - 4 parts

flyerdesign-greatcolorsblacknight1.jpg

Retro paper bag colored flyers design

Flyer design shaped like a cd - great for design inspiration

flyer design with great illustrations and colors

Great colors - Cool Flyer Design - Use this for design inspiration

Juicy Flyer Design

Flyer design that looks like a bag of chips

Retro looking poster design - great

I love the illustration on this flyer / leaflet design

Flyer design that doubles as a folded contact card for customers

Poster design with use of photography idea

Flyer design - colorful - rollerderby

Flyer design with illustrations

Flyer design with unique shape - the shape of a movie ticket

Poster Design

Transparent Flyer Design

Unique Textured Flyer Design

Black and white poster design like a comic strip design

Flyer design front and back with unique rounded corner edges

Flyer Design front and back very colorful

Flyer design - 3d flyer design - cool popup

black and white poster design with great layout

Green poster design with illustrated bird

Blue poster design

cool flyer design

One color flyer design

long flyer / poster design

cool poster design

[tags]flyer design, leaflet design, pamphlet design, poster design, cool flyers, cool leaflets, cool pamphlets, cool posters, cool poster design, cool flyer design, cool leaflet design, cool pamphlet design, innovative designs, innovative flyer design, innovative poster design, 3d flyers, flyers with cool texture, posters with cool textures, shapes, textures[/tags]

1. Posted November 22, 2007 at 10:06 am | Permalink

I love these! We obviously have the same tastes!

2. Posted November 23, 2007 at 2:14 am | Permalink

nice collection u have here.
    haha,thank for invite me to post my poster but how i post?

3. Posted November 23, 2007 at 9:22 am | Permalink

Thanks for the comments guys. Monographiz…You can post your item by emailing me the pic and info at allfreelance ((at)) comcast ((dot)) net … thanks again. Rachel

4. Posted November 27, 2007 at 4:03 am | Permalink

I also like that kind of work. Good job!!!

5. Posted December 5, 2007 at 10:59 pm | Permalink

Excellent work done here, I love all this stuff. Thanks for the additional idea and information.

6. Posted December 13, 2007 at 2:34 am | Permalink

Some very nice examples…. its always nice to see some good illustration work getting published!

7. Posted December 17, 2007 at 8:39 pm | Permalink

I could have used these in my design class that I took a while back.

8. Posted February 19, 2008 at 9:25 am | Permalink

Certainly a wide variety of typography. I love it. I have a great music piece I just did. How may I post it so you can see it. I think it came out great.

9. steve
    Posted March 4, 2008 at 6:34 am | Permalink

Hi there!

Very impressed with some of those flyers. I’m setting up a small recycling collection thing, and these flyers have inspired me as to what i want on my own leaflet!!!

Cheers

Steve

10. Posted April 27, 2008 at 6:00 am | Permalink

nice place for Designers, and nice designs, but bit drunky. lol, i like it.

11. Posted May 30, 2008 at 11:52 am | Permalink

hey !
    just wanted to let you know about my flyer blog

keep it up !!!

12. Dustin Halstead
    Posted June 26, 2008 at 12:41 pm | Permalink

I think the title should be:
    “Cool Flyers, Posters, Leaflets - For Grunge, Youth, and Trend Setters”
    … because clearly, very little here is tailored for the average public (aside from the Microsoft “Designers Needed” piece, and about two others).

13. Posted June 27, 2008 at 7:37 pm | Permalink

This is a really cool collection. Do you know the design credits for the L402Audio Events at Kaleidoscope? I’d really like to cite those in my flyer design blog Flyer Design Goodness [www.flyergoodness.blogspot.com]. Thanks!

14. Posted September 2, 2008 at 6:46 am | Permalink

Great job!!!! This is really a nice…….

15. Posted October 22, 2008 at 9:08 am | Permalink

Very interesting ideas here. While these wouldn’t go over well with most of the general public, they would make an awesome impression on our trend setters and music lovers. I love looking at different styles and thus constantly forming my own when designing flyers.

16. Posted December 17, 2008 at 4:47 pm | Permalink

The Feast of Fools flyer is beautiful – I love the patterned background and the sleek guys with the old-school cartoon feel. The Pricks, Punks, etc. flyer cracks me up – I love the representation of everyone listed! This one also has an old-school feel to it. I guess I’m nostalgic!

17. Posted January 7, 2009 at 5:13 pm | Permalink

Great flyers and posters obviously..nice to see art and not just computer graphics. Flyers from electronic music parties are always pretty wild and crazy too, and have some good graphic design elements.

18. Posted January 29, 2009 at 11:21 am | Permalink

Those are some great designs you collected there. Thanks for sharing! Helps me a lot.. =)

19. simon jordan
    Posted March 11, 2009 at 8:16 am | Permalink

really good, was looking to see if i could use any for my buisness or something like.me and a friend doing sports therapy massage want to go and offer our services in different directions, like weddings, music events and sporting events. really do like them great

20. Posted March 26, 2009 at 7:51 pm | Permalink

This is a great collection of designs, very inspirational!

21. banana
    Posted April 8, 2009 at 8:56 am | Permalink

Thanks for the inpiring works

22. Posted June 4, 2009 at 11:41 pm | Permalink

People think you’re supposed to design flyers fast. It’s more profitable, but I like the ones that look like they take time and thought. Most of these fit the bill. Thanks.

23. jp
    Posted September 9, 2009 at 3:58 pm | Permalink

woah! that JUICE one is simply amazing

24. Posted October 13, 2009 at 12:37 pm | Permalink

I think the Juice leaflet design is excellent. Full marks to the graphic designers.

25. Posted October 22, 2010 at 2:35 am | Permalink

excellent works

26. Posted October 22, 2010 at 2:36 am | Permalink

colors good

27. Posted October 28, 2010 at 1:27 am | Permalink

Very nice piece of work. It’s a very nice place for graphic designer. Please keep posting such examples. It helps a lot.

28. Boros Denes
    Posted February 9, 2011 at 9:36 am | Permalink

Hey.
    I’d love to know what type of fonts are used in this flyer:
    If anyone could help me, i’d be really thankful.

29. cheen
    Posted March 5, 2011 at 3:25 am | Permalink

awe inspiring art!!

14 Trackbacks

1. By Hittat under november 2007 - Weeb on November 26, 2007 at 1:45 am

[...] 5. Cool Flyers, Posters, Leaflets - Great Flyer Design Inspiration [...]

2. [...] (42) Think of Innovative Designs for Your Business Cards to Stand Out. There are many ways to design your business cards, but there are some ways that are just outlandish. Find your own innovative way to stand out in the crowd. Take a look at these cool business card designs (and Part II) to get some great ideas of your own. One person even created their business card on a rubber band. All offices use rubber bands, so why not hand out a bunch of them and get noticed on a regular basis. Here are some cool flyers / leaflets too. [...]

3. By justpixel » Inspiratie de luni, postere, flyere on December 25, 2007 at 2:51 am

[...] a venit marti, sorry dar m-am luat cu craciunul si am uitat. Aici gasiti mai multe postere si flyere, stiluri diferite, aveti de unde sa va inspirati. Subscribe [...]

4. By Xcitingart » allgraphicdesign.com on January 10, 2008 at 3:08 pm

[...] Link a Allgraphicdesign Vía | Vecindad Gráfica [...]

5. By Muestras de volantes (flyers) en Clementebl.com on January 11, 2008 at 12:32 am

[...] Vecindad Gráfica me entero del post Cool Flyers, Posters, Leaflets - Great Flyer Design Inspiration  que muestra una abundante cantidad de Fyers o volantes, como se les suele decir en [...]

6. By Clip de Película » Diseño de Flyers on January 12, 2008 at 8:13 am

[...] Cool Flyers, Posters, Leaflets - Great Flyer Design Inspiration [...]

7. [...] de flyers: http://allgraphicdesign.com/graphicsblog/2007/11/21/cool-flyers-posters-leaflets-great-flyer-design-... [...]

8. [...] Cool Designs for Flyers and Posters - Some of these flyers have cool textures, shapes, and some are even 3d-like. [...]

9. [...] Business Cards Part 1 .. Coolest Business Cards Part 2 .. Coolest Business Cards Part 3 .. Coolest Flyers and Posters .. Coolest Brochure Designs .. Best Black and White [...]

10. [...] Coolest Flyers and Posters - Inspiration for flyer and poster design [...]

11. By The Last Act | Brittany on April 28, 2009 at 4:49 pm

[...] http://www.allgraphicdesign.com/graphicsblog/2007/11/21/cool-flyers-posters-leaflets-great-flyer-des... [...]

12. [...] business cards…well there are just too many to just stop at 1. You may enjoy our article on Cool Flyers and Posters too and our Best of Brochure Designs [...]

13. [...] Cool Flyers, Posters, Leaflets [...]

14. [...] Cool Flyers, Posters, Leaflets - Great Flyer Design Inspiration Need inspiration for your next flyer design project? Here are some cool designs that I have come across. Some of these flyers have cool textures, shapes, and some are even 3d-like. I might have different tastes than you. Please submit designs of flyers that you like and we will have a second Flyer design article when we collect enough cool designs. These designs are great for inspiration, I hope you enjoy them and use them well. [...]