How to Make Keyboard Bullets, Stars, Hearts, French Accents, Copyright Symbols & More with the Alt Key

Do you ever need to type symbols or foreign letters that aren’t on your computer keyboard? Like © for Copyright or the Trademark symbol (â„¢) or a real bullet “¢ instead of an asterisk (*)?

Even though I write in English, I’ve often needed to type a name or word in French, German or Spanish, using letters with accents such as à, é, ü or ñ. But they aren’t on my English keyboard. So many times I had to use e’ when what I really wanted was the accented é. There are many words in common usage that require these accents: résumé, tête-à-tête, à la carte….For a long time, I never knew the secret to these “missing” keyboard symbols… until one day I was given a list of them. Ah-ha! No more mystery… I just had to unlock the “secret method,” which I had never learned before.

Actually, there are three methods you can use:

1. The “Insert” function in Microsoft Word/Publisher/FrontPage

2. The Windows “Character Map” for copying and pasting symbols

3. The “Alt Keyshortcuts for the same symbols.

(1) How to Use the “Insert” Function:

In many Windows programs (including Word, Publisher and FrontPage), there’s an easy way to insert symbols for copyright, trademark, cents and French, German and Spanish accents. You never again have to use e’, when what you really want is é.

On the top of the screen of your open Word (Publisher/FrontPage) document, you’ll see the headings: File, Edit, View, Insert, Format, etc. Click on “Insert” and on the drop-down list, click on “Symbol.” A symbol box will pop up. Click on the symbol you want to insert into your text, then click on the insert button and close the box.

(2) How to Use the “Character Map” in Windows:

Another method is to use the “Character Map” to copy and paste the required symbols. In Windows (XP) you’ll find the Character Map by clicking on the Windows Start Menu, then All Programs, then Accessories, System Tools and Character Map. The Character Map box pops up.

Choose the font you wish to use from the drop-down menu at the top. Place your curser where you’d like to insert the symbol, click on the symbol you wish to insert, click on the Select Button, then the Copy Button and then paste the symbol onto your page (using Edit, Paste or the “Control v” shortcut). You’ll also see the Alt Key shortcut at the bottom of the Character Map, for future reference.

(3) How to Make Keyboard Symbols with the “Alt” Key and Numeric Keypad:

Another way is to use the “Alt” key and numbers - making sure to use your numeric keypad, not the numbers on the top of the keyboard. NumLock needs to be ON.

Using the numeric keypad, hold down the Alt key, hit the Zero key and then three additional numbers in succession. For example for © Copyright, hold down Alt, press the number 0, then press the numbers 1, 6, 9. Then you can let up the Alt key.

The basic symbols below will work with most text fonts.

Copyright (©) is Alt, 0, 1, 6, 9

French accent (è) is Alt, 0, 2, 3, 2

French accent (é) is Alt, 0, 2, 3, 3

French accent (ê) is Alt, 0, 2, 3, 4

German accent (ü) is Alt, 0, 2, 5, 2

Spanish accent (ñ) is Alt, 0, 2, 4, 1

Making Graphics with Text Fonts:

In print publications such as flyers, it’s helpful to know how to make check boxes, checkmarks or scissors (for coupon cutting). You get these symbols with Wingding (comes with Word) and Dingbat fonts that let you add even more pizzazz to your documents with hearts, stars, arrows, fancy bullets, spacers and more.

A few Dingbat-style symbols come with your text fonts!
(These work with Times New Roman and Arial, but not web-style fonts such as Verdana)

Smiley face☺ is Alt, 1

Heart ♥ is Alt, 3

Diamond ♦ is Alt, 4

Club ♣ is Alt, 5

Spade â™  is Alt, 6

Bullet “¢ is Alt, 7

Bullet â—˜ is Alt, 8

Music Notes ♫ is Alt, 1, 4

Sun ☼ is Alt, 1, 5

(Heart border = Alt, 3 repeated, using Times New Roman 12 point font.)
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Graphic Text Symbols

For graphic text symbols, change your font to Wingdings (comes with Microsoft Word and Publisher) or Zapf Dingbats (for hearts). You can resize these symbols the same way you’d resize any text.

How to Create Wingdings

ITC Zapf Dingbats (including hearts):
You won’t be able to see the graphics below without the Dingbats font installed (hearts, arrows, star, bullet, etc.).

Either use the “Insert” function as instructed above, or the following sampling of keyboard shortcuts (you’ll find more at Insert, Symbol):

Heart symbol (¤) is Alt 0, 1, 6, 4

Heart symbol (ª) is Alt 0, 1, 7, 0

Divider heart symbol ( ¦ ) is Alt, 0, 1, 6, 6

Divider heart symbol (§) is Alt, 0, 1, 6, 7

Scissors symbol ( ” ) is Alt, 0, 3, 4 (for coupon cutting)

Checkmark symbol ( 4 ) is Alt, 0, 5, 2

X Checkmark Symbol ( 8 ) is Alt, 0, 0, 5, 6

Star Symbol ( H ) is Alt, 0, 7, 2

Check Box Symbol ( o ) is Alt, 0, 1, 1, 1

Arrow Symbol ( Ü ) is Alt, 0, 2, 2, 0

Another Cool Bullet ( u ) is Alt, 0, 1, 1, 7

¦ ¦ ¦ ¦ ¦ ¦ ¦ ¦ ¦ ¦
(Alt, 0, 1, 6, 6 - Dingbat heart border - it looks great, but you can only see it if you have Dingbats installed on your computer.)

© Copyright 2006-2008 Barbara Casey

To get your own downloadable, printable list
of 300 Alt Key symbols for just 99¢,
please click here.

1. Douglas Maronga
    Posted March 11, 2008 at 2:43 am | Permalink

The tricks are amazing to grasp. cool. keep up

2. Rachel
    Posted March 25, 2008 at 10:54 am | Permalink

Is there any way to make these symbols on a laptop keyboard?

Please help!!!

3. jacob
    Posted March 28, 2008 at 8:47 pm | Permalink

can anyone help me to make a one-fourth sign?

4. Teresa
    Posted April 1, 2008 at 12:06 am | Permalink

1/4 is: ALT, 1,7,2

You can only make the symbols on a laptop if there is a num pad on your keyboard. My laptop has a num pad in the center of the keyboard (the same keys as some of the letters) and you have to hold down a function key to use it. So I just hold down the function key while I press the sequence of keys I need to make the symbol.

5. kurbie
    Posted April 2, 2008 at 5:07 pm | Permalink

THAT RELYY ORKS THNKZ

6. Tony
    Posted April 22, 2008 at 10:47 am | Permalink

Well done. These work in Photoshop 7.0 (yeah, I’m behind the times…)

7. Posted June 10, 2008 at 4:39 am | Permalink

this IS fabulous! Thanks

8. Posted June 30, 2008 at 4:43 am | Permalink

go to this website for a list of them ☺♠♣♦☺☻♥

9. Posted August 23, 2008 at 5:08 pm | Permalink

the star symbol doesn’t work.

help:p

10. Brient
    Posted August 26, 2008 at 3:16 pm | Permalink

THE heart does not work i don’t understand it….A little help would be nice thanx

11. ♥♥jean angela♥♥
    Posted August 30, 2008 at 2:33 am | Permalink

hOw tO MaKe a StAr???

Ha?????

12. corin
    Posted August 30, 2008 at 11:03 pm | Permalink

does anyone know how to make a turtle??
    please help
    ha

13. Karen
    Posted September 8, 2008 at 8:31 am | Permalink

Does anyone know how to make musical notes? Or just one I could repeat. Thanks!

14. jess
    Posted September 9, 2008 at 2:10 pm | Permalink

for some reason this is NOT working for me. i have a laptop & the advice above for this on a laptop did not work on mine for some reason. im wanting to post something for sale in the baby part of craigslist & want this in my posting title. can anyone help?

15. Lola
    Posted September 17, 2008 at 8:13 am | Permalink

On my laptop, you must use the small numbers located on letter M thru 9. You must lock the numbers by pressing FN and ALT together, then the number sequence. For example a heart would be FN, ALT #3(located on L) ♥

Musical notes are ♫ ♪ ALT 13 & 14

16. Bobbita
    Posted September 20, 2008 at 11:19 am | Permalink

SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO MAKE A STAR!!!! WHEN I TRY TO DO IT IT JUST MAKES A “H”. SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME. wen u respond to this, please write my name so i no it is for me……thanks

17. Posted September 22, 2008 at 6:54 pm | Permalink

how do you make the star

18. Bobbita
    Posted September 26, 2008 at 8:20 pm | Permalink

someone please answer, i really wanna no how to make a star, and not the little small one above the 8

19. Elzabeth
    Posted October 1, 2008 at 12:14 am | Permalink

Can you add more for the wingdings please and some for the webdings.☺

20. Guess
    Posted October 4, 2008 at 5:05 pm | Permalink

To make a musice note

alt 1 4
    alt 1 3

21. ♥☼Dani☼♥
    Posted October 12, 2008 at 3:57 am | Permalink

umm….how to make rain,star,turtle,unbrella and etc.??? please help!!! i’m been looking for those for months…PLEASE HELP!!!!

22. Dean
    Posted October 22, 2008 at 4:10 pm | Permalink

23. Posted November 6, 2008 at 7:35 pm | Permalink

i loveee these u should def. make a dinosoar one RAWR!!!

24. Carson
    Posted November 10, 2008 at 10:43 pm | Permalink

how do u make the alt symbols with a laptop?It wont work for me and i think thats why.please respond and help.

25. Posted November 13, 2008 at 9:15 pm | Permalink

DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW 2 MAKE A PEACE SIGN ASLL OF MY FRIENDS KNOW HOW 2 BUT I CAN NOT

26. raziel
    Posted November 16, 2008 at 10:13 am | Permalink

i tried to make those symbols on my laptop, but it doesn’t work. and when it does, it appears as boxes to me, but symbol to the person i tried to send it on. but why can’t i see the symbols? thanks for the advise and help (:

27. ♫☼bomchickawowow♫☼
    Posted November 22, 2008 at 10:25 pm | Permalink

if you dont have a side number board like on a real computer keyboard the symbols don’t work. it has the be the side number keys, not the ones above the letters on your laptop. hence the reason symbols wont appear.

28. HAHAHA
    Posted November 24, 2008 at 6:29 pm | Permalink

φ♥♥♥♥3♪♪♪♪♪♪♫♫♫♫☼☼☼☼►►►►◄◄◄1◘↕↕↕↕=♠○‼‼‼‼o2▐M╝+Ü○xτσT├◄PP►►►►►◄◄◄◄◄

29. ♥♥Madi♥♥
    Posted November 26, 2008 at 11:58 am | Permalink

Hi an easier way for an heart is alt 3 ♥♥♥ =]]]

30. Posted November 30, 2008 at 7:11 pm | Permalink

Heyy guys, guess what? I know ALOT more symbol’s then anyone of you, ok? now check this out: ☺☻♥♦♣♠•◘○◙♂♀♪♫☼►◄↕‼¶§▬↨↑↓→←∟↔▲▼ ×Ø£È♪.┤Ç-ûÑÒ¹╚Îo•■T8¶1JÆ1☺\4X─7Å8ã…ect.

I know ALOT more, but I don’t feel like writing them. Anyway, if anyone want’s more ad my msn: tessa_teresa@hotmail.com
    Thank’s!

31. Posted November 30, 2008 at 7:13 pm | Permalink

Also, don’t click on my msn because it’s not anything, it just does that because the “.com” thingy so it think’s it’s a website. anyway tootle-looz!

32. ♪♫♥Megan♥♫♪

Posted December 31, 2008 at 11:29 am | Permalink

the star doesnt work /:
    alt 072
    shows up as an H

35. ♥Vanessa♥
    Posted January 4, 2009 at 4:38 pm | Permalink

hey this page helps me alot but how do u make stars???And what Chrissy↑ said is true.
    It does come out as a H.
    Anyways…..by3…..C=

36. precious
    Posted January 11, 2009 at 9:21 pm | Permalink

how do i make an ℓ using the alt button im not sure how to do it HELP!

37. Posted January 16, 2009 at 7:39 pm | Permalink

check this page out for heaps of easy to use symbols

38. Gissele
    Posted January 29, 2009 at 3:15 pm | Permalink

Wow this is cool♥

39. Mark
    Posted January 31, 2009 at 1:33 pm | Permalink

how do u make a fancy letters with laptop keyboard???
    tell me pls

40. ♥iloveyou♥
    Posted February 4, 2009 at 5:57 pm | Permalink

ALT 254 IS ↓
    ALT 245 IS ⌡
    ALT 24 IS ↑

41. ♠Holly♠
    Posted February 6, 2009 at 7:36 pm | Permalink

Hey! I know how to make a thin square now! It’s alt (720) See? ╨ oh… well it works on word…. :P

42. ♠Holly♠
    Posted February 6, 2009 at 7:39 pm | Permalink

Nowe I got it! Haha! Okay it’s alt (3698) I think…. r Ugh! Nevermind…. xD

43. ♠Holly♠
    Posted February 6, 2009 at 7:40 pm | Permalink

Oh my gosh…. try on word- alt(555) its so awesome!!!!!!!!!!

44. ♠Holly♠
    Posted February 7, 2009 at 7:36 pm | Permalink

☺☻♥♦♣♠•◘○◙♂♀♪♫☼►◄↕‼¶§▬↨↑↓ That’s 1-25 for yuh. :)

45. shawty♥
    Posted February 13, 2009 at 5:46 pm | Permalink

iit is easy to make stuff.u cant do it with a laptop though cuz u dnt hve numbers on da side of ur laptop unless u buy a separete ding.i called al my friends to c if dey knew how to do a star dey never knew but i found out how on here.yepp…so yaa.i use it for myspace.and DOES ANY1 KNOW HOW TO DO A PEACE SIGN??? PLZ TELL ME!!! PLZ…☺

46. Posted February 13, 2009 at 10:04 pm | Permalink

how to make a star symbol???

pls???

47. Ruby
    Posted February 18, 2009 at 10:40 pm | Permalink

:D oh well you CAN actually make symbols with a laptop all you have to do is Fn+Alt+any LETTER or some of the numbers [not all the letters and numbers work] you make a star by doing Fn+Alt+L ♥ :]

48. Ruby
    Posted February 18, 2009 at 10:41 pm | Permalink

oh darn i mean you make a heart my bad lol :P

49. •Kevin Kun•
    Posted February 20, 2009 at 12:13 am | Permalink

heyz guyz how to make a symbol with this ( ⒸⒽⒶⓇⓂ )

I nid to know this thanks..

50. billy
    Posted February 22, 2009 at 12:56 pm | Permalink

how do u make a star symbol

51. mariel
    Posted February 24, 2009 at 9:12 pm | Permalink

oh my god the copy and paste does work to get a star i highlighted it, copied and then pasted it, where i wanted it in my myspace name!

52. ~♥ALLY♥~
    Posted March 5, 2009 at 12:06 am | Permalink

the wingdings dont work for me….

53. Posted March 7, 2009 at 3:05 am | Permalink

if u dont know how to make a star read what dan wrote

“Dean
    Posted October 22, 2008 at 4:10 pm | Permalink

BOBBITA or whoever needs to know..Obviously, no one seems to know what key combo makes a 5-pointed star, black OR white. At least not with MY keyboard, ’cause nothing works like it’s supposed to. I have gone to the ends of the Earth to find this out, with no luck. BUT…I finally figured a way to GET a star. Just highlight and copy a star wherever you see one. In other words, say for instance you Google the question: “What alt-key combo makes a 5-pointed star?”, and you get 20 websites that have 20 answers saying to press “this or that”, with an actual text-sized black or white star next to it. But it doesn’t work for you, and you want to smash your computer. It’s simple –Copy the star, paste it in, that’s how I did this ★. (It was a square at first, but when I highlighted it, it changed to a star. Un-highlighting it changed it back to a square, but when I moved my cursor around a couple times, viola! there it was!!)(try typing a letter or too after the square if nothing else works. Play around a little, it will appear) Why is it so damn complicated to get a star, the most common damn symbol in the universe? They have everything BUT that available……Sheeesh…★” oh my gosh u guys r slow!

54. Posted March 7, 2009 at 3:07 am | Permalink

soory i ment to spell dean i wrote to fast!

55. Cherilee
    Posted March 9, 2009 at 7:07 pm | Permalink

How come it doesn’t work on my computer?? I tried the “Alt” key and a number. But it doesn’t work. Why is that?? Am I suppose do to it on some other notepad?? Or is it because the computer’s different??

56. Jesus
    Posted March 10, 2009 at 10:08 pm | Permalink

Is there any way of making the infinity symbol?

57. jackie
    Posted March 14, 2009 at 5:40 pm | Permalink

hey everyones names look all cool and with hearts on myspace, and i want to find out how to do that i dont know how to do it and everyone above have their names all cool looking can u plz help me thanks

58. HotClicker

o. “”"”"” oo “”"”" o
    ‘o oo o’
    o oo o
    ‘o o o*

60. Chanel
    Posted April 6, 2009 at 9:57 pm | Permalink

Hey does anyone know how to make the chanel logo on the keyboard? its like the CC that interlocks? thank you

61. kaptnk
    Posted April 10, 2009 at 3:11 pm | Permalink

i dont get it can you help

62. Art
    Posted April 11, 2009 at 12:15 am | Permalink

im trying to figure out how to spell out prodigy and make it look cool lol, anyone can help me??

63. *вιаск ѕтая*
    Posted April 12, 2009 at 8:55 pm | Permalink

******************* this is a star not this

64. shelly
    Posted April 15, 2009 at 2:42 am | Permalink

this is so cool. thanks guys

65. Posted April 16, 2009 at 7:14 pm | Permalink

68. Posted April 26, 2009 at 10:53 am | Permalink

↨ ↑ ↓ → ← ∟ ↔
    ☼ ♠ ♣ ♥ ☺
    ± “ ¾ ¶ § ÷ „ ° ∙ · ² ■
    ø

69. Posted April 28, 2009 at 2:54 am | Permalink

how about the star symbol ??

70. Posted May 6, 2009 at 11:11 pm | Permalink

Does Anyone Know Haw To Make A Peace Sign?????
    HELP!

71. Posted May 6, 2009 at 11:11 pm | Permalink

Does Anyone Know Haw To Make A Peace Sign?????
    Please HELP!!!!!!

72. Posted May 15, 2009 at 8:10 pm | Permalink

♥M♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥☻♂♦5♠○8◘•◙♂♀♪♫☼►◄↕‼

73. ReNeE
    Posted May 18, 2009 at 9:30 pm | Permalink

◙ ♂ ♀♪♫☼►◄↕‼¶§▬↨↑↓→←∟↔▲▼ !”#$%&’()*+,-./0123456789:;?@ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ[\]^_`abcdefghijklmnpqrstuvwxyz{|}~⌂ÇüéâäàåçêëèïîìÄÅÉæÆôöòûùÿÖÜø£Ø׃áíóúñѪº¿®¬½¼¡«»░ that is 176 things so beat that! lol :D:D i still want 2 no how 2 do a star….how????

74. barbie
    Posted May 27, 2009 at 2:38 pm | Permalink

does anyone use the character map? i cant seem to get it to paste what i need. i am following the directions but its pasting something else… when using the windings anyhow. thats all ive tried

75. Posted May 31, 2009 at 9:56 pm | Permalink

°°°°°°°°°°°
    ° ■ ■ °
    ° °
    ° ■■■■■ °
    ° °
    °°°°°°°°°°°

76. monee
    Posted June 2, 2009 at 8:57 pm | Permalink

How do u make all of the hearts

77. ☮elise☮
    Posted June 3, 2009 at 11:51 pm | Permalink

☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮peace sign☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮
    Just copy this:☮ and paste on a word or document, then save. So, whenever you like to use it, just open that document and copy and paste it. Very easy! ☺

78. ash
    Posted June 4, 2009 at 6:06 pm | Permalink

☮☮☮☮aha!! i know how to make a piece sign see.. ☮☮☮☮
    ☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮

79. Shela
    Posted June 12, 2009 at 1:18 pm | Permalink

i want to make the eighth note but what do you mean when u put 14 alt??

80. andy
    Posted June 13, 2009 at 6:11 am | Permalink

can anyone show me how to make a diamond….but it has to be clear in the middle
    please help me !!

81. Posted June 15, 2009 at 3:20 am | Permalink

ok ppl this is how you make a star!

alt+9734 alt+9733 or laptop alt+fn+9734 alt+fn+9733 ok wow soooo hard ★☆★☆

82. ♀222222222222
    Posted June 19, 2009 at 7:26 pm | Permalink

alt 172

83. danie
    Posted June 20, 2009 at 3:51 pm | Permalink

I have an acer laptop. It has the “second” number pad in blue on the letters but when I try what was suggested(the fn+alt+ numbers) it just pulls down tabs from the browser
    :( has anyone found any solution who has had this problem?

84. kamdon
    Posted June 23, 2009 at 12:30 pm | Permalink

how do u make the lightnin bolt or skull

85. Brooke
    Posted July 3, 2009 at 7:08 pm | Permalink

How do you do the white love heart ? Its not like the little black one, its the big white one?
    I cany find it anywhere.
    Arghh.
    Let me know.
    Thanks kiddies x

86. ♥♪♫☼Kiki♥♪♫☼
    Posted July 5, 2009 at 5:26 pm | Permalink

Omg. Every time i try to do this [alt+9733] it does this–> ♣ How do i make a STAR?

87. roni
    Posted July 8, 2009 at 9:10 pm | Permalink

is there a way u can make an eye if so please let me no.

88. Christina
    Posted July 9, 2009 at 11:33 pm | Permalink

how do u make a peace sign???

89. julisa
    Posted July 12, 2009 at 7:00 am | Permalink

how to make heart with design uder it???

90. Posted July 19, 2009 at 12:20 pm | Permalink

♥<3 rawr!
    Thnx.
    This really is helping. I still have problems with copyright symbols. But it works well.

91. layal
    Posted July 28, 2009 at 6:38 pm | Permalink

how do u make a stupid peace sign ugggggg

92. clauds
    Posted July 29, 2009 at 2:18 pm | Permalink

2 make a heart type this: ♥ with no spaces it works 100% sure on myspace facebook and email

93. clauds
    Posted July 29, 2009 at 2:19 pm | Permalink

& heart ; with no spaces!

94. CORIN
    Posted August 1, 2009 at 1:33 am | Permalink

WHO EVER WANTS TO NO HOW TO MAKE A SATR ITS SIMPLE JUST PRESS SHIFT AND 8 AND U GET A *(5 POINTED )

SHIFT AND 8 (*)STAR
    ALT AND 3(♥)HEART

95. fatima
    Posted August 2, 2009 at 4:14 pm | Permalink

thanks a ton lola..!! u really gave imp info to ignorant laptop users like me..!!

96. leslie
    Posted August 9, 2009 at 12:26 pm | Permalink

does anyone know how to amke an R????

97. Posted August 22, 2009 at 10:11 am | Permalink

I know alots of them like:

® © ♣ ☻ ♥ ☺ • ◘ ♣ ♦ ♠ ☺ ♪ ♫ ♂ ♀ ±, ….

Alot more thate I know.

98. ♡♥ Renée
    Posted August 24, 2009 at 8:03 pm | Permalink

skull:☠
    umbrella: ☂
    ☆ ★
    snowman:☃
    cloud: ☁
    Or just try this great site: http://www.alanwood.net/unicode/miscellaneous_symbols.html

99. onlyGodcanjudgeme
    Posted August 25, 2009 at 12:04 am | Permalink

everyone that wants to kno how to make stuff there is alot easier of a way…go to start, accesories, system tools, and charecter map…there r thousands of dif. symbols n u can just copy n paste them

100. onlyGodcanjudgeme
    Posted August 25, 2009 at 12:09 am | Permalink

i still havent found a good 6 pointed star though…there r too many symbols to look through on charecter map so if u find 1 please tell me

101. Amanda
    Posted August 31, 2009 at 2:35 pm | Permalink

how do you make a butterfly?

102. chummy
    Posted September 15, 2009 at 5:32 am | Permalink

ya canny tell someone to just copy/paste the symbols. the users wanna know how to do it. It’s like giving someone a fish when u should be teaching them how to.

103. Posted October 4, 2009 at 8:51 pm | Permalink

ummm i cant do it i have a laptop

104. &#9774 emily &#9774
    Posted October 15, 2009 at 12:12 am | Permalink

a PEACE SIGN is & # 9 7 7 4 (with no spaces)

Hope i could help!

105. kevin
    Posted November 3, 2009 at 9:37 am | Permalink

ahaha!! i love star!!! i only made this symbol its very easy thanks guys!! ↕╨╨Y←↕↕D→↕$↕┐╨♠╙aa

106. Posted November 10, 2009 at 5:05 pm | Permalink

i try to make a heart, but it doesn’t work

107. Posted September 29, 2010 at 10:21 am | Permalink

evry time i clikk ALT it leaves the page ?? help ?? :(

108. Aileen Hewat
    Posted October 11, 2010 at 3:33 am | Permalink

But how do I do it in Access? I have a laptop, no numeric keypad, no Insert in Access - but I nee the registered mark

109. Shimi
    Posted October 21, 2010 at 4:01 am | Permalink

umm…can anyone teach me how to du a star?i dun wan copy and paste

110. Posted February 12, 2011 at 1:37 am | Permalink